Wednesday, November 20, 2013

New things heal our soul

I've found out that everything NEW gives people a great portion of energy.
Learning new things, seeing new people, listening to new songs, tasting something new.. And I asked myself what is the reason? And here is how I explained it to myself - when we appear in a depressive situation, deep inside we think and it seems that life's not interesting, that we've already tried all the good things in life and we see the life in only two colors - black and white. But suddenly something small and not impressive at the first sight can change that bad feeling, because we find out that it's new,that still we haven't seen, haven't tasted, haven't listened or haven't found out all the good things in life.. Life never stops amazing us :-)

With best wishes,
Ruben RSR

No comments :

Post a Comment